We need help, a bigger group will mean more protection. So communications is today's plan I've started to scan the channels on the walkie talkie and have sent out SMS to all we know in the area. In the longer term I know where I can get a decent ham radio, once I get prepared I think I'll strike out for it, right now I need to think closer to home.
No response as yet but we will check at noon every day, others could be conserving battery power like us, we do have the wind up hand charger but it still takes time. So it could be that they have simply not switch on their mobiles yet or the alternative is that they have turned or become prey to those mongrels that have fallen from humanity and joined the murderous gangs we've heard in the far distance looting.
No response as yet but we will check at noon every day, others could be conserving battery power like us, we do have the wind up hand charger but it still takes time. So it could be that they have simply not switch on their mobiles yet or the alternative is that they have turned or become prey to those mongrels that have fallen from humanity and joined the murderous gangs we've heard in the far distance looting.
No comments:
Post a Comment