Location, Location, Location

Friday, 7 October 2011

# Private Journal entry - Day 26

After the decent into madness of the the last 25 days, miraculously I've managed to kept my family safe and our home is now secure. It's has become apparent that there will be no outside help and if we are to survive we need to help ourselves.

I can see Lucy is tired but she's doing a good job keeping the children distracted and has also focusing on rationing our food, she jokes she has finally got me on a diet. We are also conserving water, I've rigged up a 4inch flexible hose cannibalised from the tumble drier and attached it to the roof gutter next time it rains, I should get plenty of water. Okay I admit my water collection scheme sounds a little crazy but it has given hope to my family, hope that there will be a tomorrow, that I have a plan and will get out of them mess.

We've got lots of water purification tablets, being a survivalist has it's positives. Not that water is an issue right now, how lucky were we buying that 3m wide swimming pool, I admit I was a little mad at Lucy as we've just had a water meter fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment